Meet Our Team
We are here to serve you!
What is our WHY?
- Heather started the business to help her community and is blessed to hire a team that has the same passion for serving as she does.
- Heather was raised by her grandmother who got early onset dementia at age 50. Seeing her struggle to understand all of the options available and changes yearly gave her the passion to help other families in the same situation.
- We have always believed that helping others through EDUCATION and treating each customer like we would our most precious family member is the only way to run a business.
- It turns out Heather is pretty nerdy (she was actually presented with an award "America's biggest Insurance Nerd")and she loves learning and understanding how insurance works.
- Her son is a 100% disabled Navy Vet and her daughter is Active Duty Army. Service is what we know and love. Let us serve you and your family and friends.
- We care about health - Physical, Mental, and Spiritual!
- We care about you - we truly care about you and your family and support the things that matter to you in your local community!
Get to know our Staff
Since being in the insurance industry for over 10 years, I have found I enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping clients understand the complexities of the industry. I always hated insurance until I was actually taught how to understand it and that is what I want to do for everyone.
In my spare time I enjoy hiking, DIYing, teaching art and just plain creating. Fall is my favorite time of year as I enjoy God's beautiful colors, warm days and cool evenings. I have two adult sons, one daughter-in-love, and two foster children.
Health Plan Advisor
Bill is a stellar guy and has years of experience and knowledge. Check out some fun facts about he and his family:
Bill spent 35 years working as a senior sales executive with industry leaders such as Procter & Gamble and Solo Cup Company, as well as start -up and private equity ventures.
In 2016 Bill retired and began working as s a licensed life, accident and health insurance agent as well as a Medicare specialist. Helping people achieve their goals has always been a focus.
Bill, and his wife of 40 years, Deb, live have lived in Tellico Village for two years.
Serving and giving back are very important to Bill and Deb. They live this by volunteering for several different organizations such as Operation Support our Troops America, an organization they founded to provide support for active duty military, their families and families of fallen service members.
Edward has always had a heart for helping his community.
He views his members as part of his family and wants to make sure everyone he speaks with has a solid understanding of what their plans offer.
Edward's main goal is to demystify insurance and help give people understanding and control over their health options.
Customer experience manager
I was born in East Tennessee and I have lived here for most of my life. I am the mom of three wonderful sons. My oldest son and my middle son are members of the Air National Guard and attend ETSU. My youngest son is a Senior in HIgh School.
I have always loved helping people. I want to show each person the respect they deserve. I love working in the insurance industry because I can actually help people protect their futures.
I am a proud Vol Fan for Life! Go Vols!
Demi Marley Hester
Chandler Hester has been in the insurance industry since she first obtained Property & Casualty licensing in 2016. She believes that going above and beyond for her clients and maintaining a high level of efficiency on their behalf is why clients are eager to recommend her to all family & friends. She is a Loudon resident and college student studying business management with an emphasis on Human Resources. She has 3 dogs, a cat, and enjoys helping Monroe County Animal Shelter with foster pups. You can also find her under the bridge on Wednesday nights volunteering with #knoxville Lost Sheep Ministries
Timothy Majka, Jr.
Timothy is Heather’s son who is 100% service connected disabled veteran honorably discharged after completing his entire contract and ended his service on 4/28/2022. Tim is a former US Naval Aircrew Avionics Specialist with FBI training. He wants to help any veteran with questions, concerns, and resources