Meet Our Team
We are here to serve you!
What is our WHY?
- I started a business to help my community and am blessed to hire a team that has the same passion for serving as I do.
- I was raised by my grandmother who got early onset dementia at age 50. Seeing her struggle to understand all of the options available and changes yearly gave me the passion to help other families in the same situation.
- I have always believed that helping others through EDUCATION and treating each customer like we would our most precious family member is the only way to run a business.
- It turns out I am pretty nerdy (I was actually presented with an award "America's biggest Insurance Nerd")and I love learning and understanding how insurance works.
- My husband is retired Army and my son is Active Duty Navy (Aircrew) and my daughter is Active Duty Army. Service is what we know and love. Let us serve you and your family and friends.
- We care about health - Physical, Mental, and Spiritual!
- We care about you - we truly care about you and your family and support the things that matter to you in your local community!
Get to know our Staff
Health Plan Advisor
Bill is a stellar guy and has years of experience and knowledge. Check out some fun facts about he and his family:
Bill spent 35 years working as a senior sales executive with industry leaders such as Procter & Gamble and Solo Cup Company, as well as start -up and private equity ventures.
In 2016 Bill retired and began working as s a licensed life, accident and health insurance agent as well as a Medicare specialist. Helping people achieve their goals has always been a focus.
Bill, and his wife of 40 years, Deb, live have lived in Tellico Village for two years.
Serving and giving back are very important to Bill and Deb. They live this by volunteering for several different organizations such as Operation Support our Troops America, an organization they founded to provide support for active duty military, their families and families of fallen service members.
Demi Marley Hester
Advisor & Personal Advocate
Chandler Hester has been in the insurance industry since she first obtained Property & Casualty licensing in 2016. She believes that going above and beyond for her clients and maintaining a high level of efficiency on their behalf is why clients are eager to recommend her to all family & friends. She is a Loudon resident and college student studying business management with an emphasis on Human Resources. She has 3 dogs, a cat, and enjoys helping Monroe County Animal Shelter with foster pups. You can also find her under the bridge on Wednesday nights volunteering with #knoxville Lost Sheep Ministries
Since being in the insurance industry for over 10 years, I have found I enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping clients understand the complexities of the industry. I always hated insurance until I was actually taught how to understand it and that is what I want to do for everyone.
In my spare time I enjoy hiking, DIYing, teaching art and just plain creating. Fall is my favorite time of year as I enjoy God's beautiful colors, warm days and cool evenings. I have two adult sons, one daughter-in-love, and two foster children.