The Social Security class we will offer will help you understand the ins and outs before you begin collecting. We invite you to join us for a special presentation at the Tellico Village Public Library.
You will learn:
– How to decide when to collect your benefits.
– How to coordinate benefits with your spouse.
– The Social Security options available to divorcees.
– How the death of a spouse affects your Social Security benefits.
– How work affects your benefits.
– How your benefits are taxed and what you can do about it.
Call The Library to Register: 865-485-5199
Event Location: Tellico Village Public Library
300 Irene Lane
Loudon, Tennessee 37774
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 2
Expand Posts Area =
Gap/Space Between Posts = 12px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results
“We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.”